Not your mother tongue? Let me help :)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hello again!

Here is a quick update on my tomato plant, it is going crazy! I had to buy some bamboo supports for it because it finally fell due to it huge size! Luckily the stem didn't snap and all is good. The first tomato that came out is continually growing and is about three inches wide. I also have noticed new baby tomatoes that just came out last week. They are already getting big!
Here is my tomato plant. It is massive!
After two toppings it is still growing.

This is my first aquaponic tomato.


These two tomatoes just popped up
and are growing very fat!


I am also working on a "mirco green" project. It is a combination of different veggi seeds that sprout up and you eat them as baby greens or "micro greens." They are very tasty, but that will be in the next update!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment